Subject: Partnership Proposal: Post-Quantum Zero Knowledge Protocol for Estonia
From: "Oleg Shumar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 05:30:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Offices and Secretaries of the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of 
Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia,

My name is Oleg Shumar, and I represent GetTrusted Escrow GmbH (Vienna, 
Austria).

We develop digital-sovereignty technologies—specifically, post-quantum and 
metadata-free communications—for governments, defense, and critical 
infrastructure.

We’re reaching out because we believe this might align with your strategic 
priorities and we are open to cooperation.

Our company has developed and filed patents for a protocol and data-transfer 
technologies that make the very fact of communication between endpoints 
unknowable — rendering communications not only protected, but also invisible 
to third-party observers.

Our core product is a secure communications suite (hardware and software):

*	Based on our Zero-Knowledge protocol;
*	End-to-end encryption with no identifiers or metadata;
*	Certified post-quantum-resistant cryptography;
*	Operation without TCP/IP and the traditional Internet (patent filed for an 
alternative networking protocol), or layered on top of it.

This also relates to our "No Internet Zone" network initiative, for which we 
seek partner states to co-develop special infrastructure.

Deployment is fully autonomous on the customer’s infrastructure.

We are open to collaboration, including pilot projects and co-development. 
We are ready to deliver a closed, in-person briefing to showcase technical 
aspects of this technology under full confidentiality.

Thank you for your attention.

This letter is an initiative of the private commercial company GetTrusted 
Escrow GmbH, Vienna, Austria.

Oleg Shumar, CEO

GetTrusted Escrow GmbH
Zimmermanngasse 8
1090 Vienna, Austria
 <https://gettrusted.io> https://gettrusted.io

Project Hierophant:
https://gettrusted.io/technology/

Email:
✉️ [email-masked]
PGP Public Key: 
https://gettrusted.io/GetTrusted_Escrow_GmbH_-_Oleg_Shumar_pub.asc
PGP Fingerprint: 7BE1 2E10 9D7B 59BD B2F7 26AF 8808 1ECB 61B7 FC73